Friday, March 30, 2012

We Laugh, We Cry, We Cook -- New Mom-Daughter Blog


For those of you who have followed this little home-cookin' blog of mine, I want to thank you so much! I love hearing of your successes with these recipes.

Exciting news around here! My daughter Rachel Randolph, who is a professional writer, a fabulous cook, a vegan, and the mother of the cutest grand-baby in Texas have created a new mom-daughter food blog together called We Laugh, We Cry, We Cook. (We're writing a book together, with the same title. Details to come soon!)

So please drop by and see us, where I will be posting all my recipes from now on, at www.laughcrycook.com. Rach and I alternate days; I post recipes now, every week, on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Each recipe comes with a little anecdote and the pictures are of much higher quality, now that we are "serious" about this blogging business:) We're having so much fun, and would love it if you would follow us and tell your friends about us.

Blessings and Happy Cooking to all!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment